Protoqual Learning Systems, LLC
Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: January 6, 2021
- Using the Service to encourage any illegal, abusive, or other activities that interfere with the business or activities of Protoqual.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Service or using the Service in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Protoqual or any of its users.
- Reverse-engineering the Service in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities, or evade filtering capabilities.
- Using the Service in any manner that may subject Protoqual or any third party to liability, damages, or danger.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of the Service or any other conduct that adversely impacts the availability, reliability, or stability of the Service.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs.
- Using the Service in any manner that violates: industry standards; any third party policies including all of the applicable guidelines published by the CTIA, the Mobile Marketing Association, or any other accepted industry associations, carrier guidelines (or any similar or analogous industry standards, third party policies or requirements in any other jurisdiction).
- Engaging in any unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities, including any activities that violate anti-spam Law including the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act (or any similar or analogous anti-spam, data protection, or privacy legislation in any other jurisdiction).
- Using the Service in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including unsolicited or unwanted emails, phone calls, SMS or text messages, voice mail, or faxes.
- Using the Service to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses or phone numbers.
- Using the Service to engage in or in connection with fraudulent activity.
- Using the Service to receive, send or otherwise process Protected Health Information as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 as amended.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any Legal Requirements, including Legal Requirements regarding the transmission of data or software.
- Using the Service to publish, share or transmit any material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- Using the Service to publish, share or transmit any material that is libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity.
- Using the Service to publish, share or transmit materials that are pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred, or violence.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call.
- Using the Service, or any component of the Service, in any manner not authorized by Protoqual.
Please note: This list of prohibited uses is provided by way of example and should not be considered exhaustive. All determinations related to violations of this Acceptable Use Policy will be made by Protoqual in its sole discretion.
Thanks for taking the time to read this Acceptable Use Policy.